Previously, when I bought an ATV as farm equipment, I was required to pay the sales tax and petition for a refund. Is this the current process?

No. Farmers, nursery operators, and timber harvesters who have an agricultural exemption
certificate may present the certificate to the dealer and purchase the ATV tax exempt. The
exemption is available only when the name on the billing and the title and registration is identical to the name on the Agricultural Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk