No. Water is not listed in the statute as an item that a qualified farmer, timber harvester, or nursery operator may purchase tax exempt.
Is water used for agricultural purposes exempt from tax?
- Previously, when I bought an ATV as farm equipment, I was required to pay the sales tax and petition for a refund. Is this the current process?
- What is the sales tax rate on energy (electricity, natural and propane gas, coal, firewood) purchased by a farmer or nursery operator?
- Are replacement tires and rims for tractors, combines, livestock trailers, and other qualifying equipment and machinery tax exempt?
- I have a “four wheeler” that qualifies as farm equipment. I am having it repaired. Is the repair exempt?
- What are some items that are not eligible for agricultural exemption?