I have a “four wheeler” that qualifies as farm equipment. I am having it repaired. Is the repair exempt?

Yes. The purchaser must present the agricultural exemption certificate to purchase the repair parts and repair labor for the qualified “four wheeler” exempt from tax.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk