Yes. You can cancel or change a return submission if the return has “submitted” in the status column. If the return has been processed, the return will need to be amended.
- Log into TNTAP.
- From the home screen, in the “I Want To” section, click on the “Make Payments and Returns” hyperlink.
- In the “Manage Payments” section, click on “Make Payments and File Returns” hyperlink.
- In the “Show” section, select “Returns” from the first drop down, then select “Pending” from the second drop down.
- Click the “Pending” hyperlink in the status column.
- To edit this return click the “Edit Submission” hyperlink.
- To delete your submission click on the “Delete Submission” hyperlink; a dialogue box will open and ask “Are you sure you want to delete this submission?” To delete the return click “Yes”.