Taxpayers must submit the price schedule electronically through their Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) account. This is done by following the steps below:
- select the “Liquor-by-the-Drink Tax” account;
- under “Recent Periods,” select the period that says “Multiple Returns;”
- select “File Now” by the Standard Price Schedule Form;
- enter all required information for the electronic Price Schedule Report;
- select yes or no, regarding whether you have a price schedule form or a point of sale system report to upload; and
- enter the information manually, if no is selected, or choose “Add” to attach a document, if yes is selected.
For more information, see Important Notice 15-15.