Yes, an error code will be provided with the error file.
Will there be an error code provided with the error file?
- Will the error file be policy-specific or will it be by VIN?
- What is the format of the error file?
- How would the Department of Revenue handle a situation like when an insurance company sending a full book of business (FBOB) with a VIN that doesn't show up in Tennessee registrations (a miskeyed number)?
- If a VIN appears in the file then drops out the next month, will the Department of Revenue use web services to try to locate the missing VIN?
- Are insurance companies required to send a full book of business (FBOB) once a month and provide a web service for verification?