I do not use the NACS categories to classify products in my computer system. What should I do when filing the RAP wholesaler/distributor information report?

The file layout also will accept UPC codes.  If you do not use NACS codes and cannot provide UPC codes, please contact the Department at (615) 741-9300 to discuss an alternative.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk