I have a resale certificate for a customer but I am not sure if they sell beer or tobacco? Should I include these sales on my RAP wholesaler/distributor information report?

Yes, you should include the sales to the customer on your report.  The Department can determine if the customer is a retailer that sells beer or tobacco when it gets your information.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk