I am asked to include the retailer’s FEIN or social security number (SSN) when filing the RAP wholesaler/distributor information report, but I do not have that information. Do I need to get the retailer’s FEIN or SSN?

You are not required to get the retailer’s FEIN or SSN for the purpose of the information report.  If you do not have the information, leave this field blank. 

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk