How is the RAP wholesaler/distributor report filed?

You will need to upload your electronic wholesaler/distributor information report file to our Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) website using your INF account.  The file is required quarterly, but you may file monthly if you would like.  Beer and tobacco wholesalers that have been filing monthly should continue to do so.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk