You will need to upload your electronic wholesaler/distributor information report file to our Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) website using your INF account. The file is required quarterly, but you may file monthly if you would like. Beer and tobacco wholesalers that have been filing monthly should continue to do so.
How is the RAP wholesaler/distributor report filed?
- What is the Licensed Distributor Report and Wholesaler to Wholesaler Report?
- My out-of-state business made less than $500,000 in sales to Tennessee consumers during the previous twelve months. Must I register to collect Tennessee sales and use tax?
- How does my company benefit from submitting a RAP wholesaler/distributor information report?
- Is there tax due with the RAP wholesaler/distributor information report?
- The first field on the wholesaler/distributor report asks for the wholesaler account number. Which number is that?