The Department uses the information reports to compare the purchases made by the retailer with the retailer’s reported sales to the consumer.
How are the RAP wholesaler/distributor information reports used?
- Is there tax due with the RAP wholesaler/distributor information report?
- Why am I required to submit an information report to the Department of Revenue’s Retail Accountability Program of my sales to Tennessee retailers?
- My Notice of Proposed Assessment says that I can access the wholesaler data used to make this assessment online, but I am having difficulty. How can I get the data?
- If financial statements are prepared using liquidation basis of accounting, in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”), should they be used to complete Schedules F and G for the franchise tax?
- If I purchase an item during the sales tax holiday that is backlogged or on backorder, will it still qualify for the exemption?