The report is due on the 25th day of the month following the reporting period. For example, if you file monthly, the January report would be due on February 25th, and if you file quarterly, the first quarter report would be due on April 25th. For more information, please look at Revenue’s Retail Accountability Program page for wholesalers.
When is the RAP wholesaler/distributor report due?
- What is the RAP wholesaler/distributor information report file format?
- Why am I required to submit an information report to the Department of Revenue’s Retail Accountability Program of my sales to Tennessee retailers?
- How are the RAP wholesaler/distributor information reports used?
- What products are required to be reported on the RAP wholesaler/distributor information report?
- I am an out-of-state dealer with no physical presence in Tennessee. How do I apply the $500,000 threshold set out in Sales and Use Tax Rule 1320-05-01-.129(2)?