Which motor fuel tax forms are required to be filed electronically?

The Distributor Monthly Fuel Tax Return, Exporter Tax Return and Claim for Refund, Blender’s Return, Petroleum Products Transporter Return, Petroleum Products Terminal Return, and the Annual Terminal Return are required to be filed electronically.  Also, any taxes that are due with these returns are required to be paid by EFT.

In addition, the Governmental Sales Claim for Refund and the Wholesaler Application for Refund may be, but are not required to be, filed electronically.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk