Please fill out this form. One of our Revenue staff members will respond to your question via the email address you provide on the form.
How do I submit a question about the new 1099-K filing requirement to the Department of Revenue?
- I prepare IRS Form 1099s and Form W-2s to provide to the IRS and recipients of different types of income. Do I have to submit a copy of these 1099 forms to the State of Tennessee?
- I work for a software vendor and have multiple clients who may need the 1099-K. Where can I find the electronic filing specifications that you require for the 1099-K? Is it possible to obtain the specifications without registering on the portal?
- Do reporting entities that are required to file a 1099-K Information Return with the IRS also have to file that return with the Tennessee Department of Revenue?
- TNTAP: Filing a Sales Tax Return
- Are business interest expense carryforwards incurred during the 2018 and 2019 tax years deductible for excise tax purposes? If so, how do I track the carryforwards?