How do I register a diversion for motor fuel taxes?

Diversions are registered online.  To register a diversion, go to the website Once on the website, click on the “registration” tab and enter the requested company data (for the initial registration only) and follow the steps.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk