Tennessee law mandates that the data arrive by the seventh of each month, and it can be sent as early as the first of the month.
When is the full book of business expected each month?
- Is this program going to be used to help a law enforcement officer determine insurance coverage, or will it be used for car registration etc.?
- Can Tennessee provide the directory structure so that the insurance companies can start scripting?
- The Department of Revenue is asking for a full book of business (FBOB), not for additions and deletions?
- Does Tennessee require vehicles with commercial coverage to be reported?
- Do insurance companies have to have a non-disclosure agreement in place covering the data we send to the Tennessee Department of Revenue?