Tennessee law mandates that the data arrive by the seventh of each month, and it can be sent as early as the first of the month.
When is the full book of business expected each month?
- Can Tennessee provide the directory structure so that the insurance companies can start scripting?
- Is this program going to be used to help a law enforcement officer determine insurance coverage, or will it be used for car registration etc.?
- Does Tennessee require vehicles with commercial coverage to be reported?
- The Department of Revenue is asking for a full book of business (FBOB), not for additions and deletions?
- If I have business licenses in my home county and city and venture into another county for a temporary sales period, am I required to obtain a business license in the other county?