Am I liable for bottler’s tax on my sales of bottled soft drinks outside of Tennessee?

No, a manufacturer or bottler is not liable for bottlers tax on bottled soft drinks sold outside of Tennessee, and an importer is not subject to bottler’s tax on its imports of bottled soft drinks that are then sold outside of Tennessee.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk