Where can I read more about the nonprofit exemption for sales and use tax?

Generally, nonprofit entities are exempt from paying sales or use tax on their purchases of property and services. A nonprofit entity must apply for and receive the Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption from the Department of Revenue before making tax-exempt purchases. You can read more about this exemption by reading important notice 15-16.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk