An ex parte communication is a communication made by one party to someone else while excluding the other party involved in the issue.
What is an ex parte communication?
- Where can I find the law that governs communications in informal conferences?
- Am I required to participate in every conversation between the hearing officer and the auditor?
- Can the taxpayer discuss issues with the hearing officer outside of the conference?
- Can the taxpayer talk to the auditor without the hearing officer present?
- I can't submit a request to the Department of Revenue through Revenue Help. The form is not appearing once I select it. What can I do?