When is a Power of Attorney required for a letter ruling?

If the taxpayer requesting a letter ruling wishes for the Department to communicate with its outside representative, such as a CPA or attorney, it must sign a Power of Attorney form.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk