I have tobacco stamps that are damaged.  How can I get a credit for these stamps?

To receive a credit for damaged tobacco stamps, please complete Stamp Worksheet Form 551.  The number of stamps you are returning should be listed on the Stamp Worksheet Form 551 in Column B.  You can receive credit for the stamps as long as at least 50% of the stamp is showing. Credits can only be obtained by the company or individual who purchased the stamps.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk