I have made necessary repairs to my wrecked (salvaged) vehicle. How do I apply for a new title?

When applying for a title in this situation, you will need to present:

  • the salvage certificate
  • receipts on parts
  • color photographs of the vehicle before and after the work performed
  • the Application for Motor Vehicle Identification Certification, attached below, completed in its entirety by the rebuilder of the vehicle
  • fees indicated on the form.

At the discretion of the Department of Revenue, an inspection of the vehicle may be required prior to issuing a certificate of title.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk