Your resale certificate is now available for you to request through the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP).To view your certificate, logon to TNTAP, select your sales tax account, and click the Requests, Notices, and Letters tab. Certificates can be found under the My Letters section.
How do I get a copy of my resale certificate?
- I am a TN contracted vendor doing business with state government entities. I was told I need to provide a certificate if registration or proof of sales tax exemption. What do I do?
- When may a business use a resale certificate?
- My certificate of exemption has expired. Does the Department of Revenue automatically reissue these exemption certificates?
- How do I register for sales and use tax?
- How do I qualify for an exemption of sales tax on industrial machinery purchased to fabricate the product I manufacture?