Do I need an IFTA license?

If you are based in a member jurisdiction (such as Tennessee) and operate a qualified motor vehicle in two or more member jurisdictions, you must have an International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) license and decals issued by your base jurisdiction.  The license and decals must be renewed annually. Quarterly reports must be filed to maintain valid IFTA credentials.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk