What do people do if they lose their Smart Pass sticker?

Persons who lose their stickers should fill out a new application form and indicate the word "replacement" at the top of the application form. The application form is attached.

You can submit the completed application to the Department of Revenue in three ways:

  • Email the application to: dg_plate&supply.team@tn.gov.
  • Mail the application to:Department of Revenue, Vehicle Services Division, 44 Vantage Way, Suite 160, Nashville, TN 37243-8050
  • Fax the application to (615) 253-8650



Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk