I sold cigarettes to other retailers, and those sales are not reported on line 7 of the monthly sales and use tax return. How do I get credit for those sales to reduce my assessment?

You cannot make sales for resale without a tobacco license.  Therefore, you must pay the sales tax on those sales.  Please see important notice #13-10.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk