Can I get a disabled specialty plate?

No. However, you can get a disabled driver decal through the local county clerk's office and place it on a specialty plate. You may also get a handicap license plate. Currently available handicap decals, license plates and placards are pictured on our website under the Title and Registration section.

For more information about how to apply for the handicap decal, which is free of charge, click please visit the Title and Registration section of our website. The application for a handicap decal, handicap placard and/or handicap license plate is attached below.

Application for Disabled Person License Plate, Placard or Decal

Not finding answers? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Arthur T Reddy

    I want to know how to apply for a caregiver placard for a handicapped peron

Powered by Zendesk