No. The Department does annual bond reviews, and the bond amount may be lower or higher based on the bond requirements. The bond requirement after the initial year is four times the average monthly tax liability for a 12-month period. The Department will notify you about any increases or decreases.
Will my bond amount always be $10,000?
- How do I register my business for liquor-by-the-drink tax?
- How do I submit a surety bond rider form in TNTAP?
- How do I account for spillage, breakage and theft?
- I am beginning a business which includes selling liquor for consumption on the premises. I am required to file a price schedule with the Department of Revenue, but I am not sure what my average pour sizes and selling prices will be. What should I do?
- When will Tennessee's sales and use tax law be in compliance with the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement (SSUTA)?