Can I have my accountant or bookkeeper contact the Department of Revenue about my Retail Accountability assessment?

The Department can only discuss your tax information with you or an authorized employee of your business. You may add your accountant or bookkeeper as an authorized representative for a specific tax account online by logging into the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP). Alternatively, you may complete and submit a Power of Attorney Form.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk