Will the state issue a refund in the event of an overpayment?

The Department of Revenue will issue refunds of overpaid taxes if requested by the taxpayer. Otherwise, overpayments will be applied to the amount of taxes owed next year. For more information about requesting a refund, click here.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk