If a business opens one to two months before its fiscal year end, will the business be required to file a return for those one to two months and renew its license or can the license be rolled over to the next period?

The business must get a business tax license for the short period and file a tax return with the Department for the short period when it becomes due. The local government will then renew the license. There is no fee for the annual renewal of an existing license.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk