Does a Classification 5A taxpayer need to register with the Department of Revenue in addition to registering with the Department of Financial Institutions as an industrial loan and thrift company?

Yes. Classification 5A taxpayers must file an application for business tax license form with the Department of Revenue in order to register. The company will receive an account number to use when filing the annual business tax return with Department of Revenue.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk