If I request an extension of time to file and later discover I do not owe any tax, must I file a Hall income tax return?

No, a Hall income tax return is not required if no tax is due. However, if an estimated payment was submitted with the extension request, a return must be filed to request a refund.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk