My address has changed. What should I do?

If you have a Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP) account with the Tennessee Department of Revenue, you can update your address by logging into your TNTAP account and updating your account information.

Or, you can contact the Taxpayer Services Division at (800) 342-1003 (in-state) or (615) 253-0600.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk