My vehicle is totaled. What do I need to do?

If a vehicle has been deemed a total loss (more than 75% of the retail value) and it is less than 10 years old, you may apply for a salvage certificate or a non-repairable certificate. For more information, contact the Special Investigations Anti-Theft Unit at (615) 253-7246.

The applicant will need to complete the Application for Salvage or Non-repairable Certificate. Send the completed form and the outstanding certificate of title to:

Tennessee Department of Revenue
Special Investigations Division
Anti-Theft Unit
500 Deaderick Street, 7th Floor
Nashville, TN 37242



Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk