How do I open a new International Fuel Tax Agreement account?

IFTA accounts may be opened online through the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP).  

IFTA accounts must be accompanied with Tennessee IRP account or IRP exemption reason.

Accounts may also be opened by mail or in person.  Complete an International Fuel Tax Agreement application, and submit it to:

Tennessee Department of Revenue
Motor Carrier Section - IFTA
500 Deaderick Street, 7th Floor
Nashville, TN  37242

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk