Can I get a second Temporary Operation Permit?

A second temporary operation permit (application attached below) could possibly be issued if you continue to have title problems. 

Documents necessary to issue the temporary operation permit may be presented to a participating Tennessee county clerk.  

Items to bring are:

  • Ownership papers
  • Proof that something is being done to clear up problem
  • Driver license
  • $10 fee

A check will be done to determine if the law allows an additional temporary tag/temporary operation permit. If you need further information or do not fall under the category above, contact our office at (615) 741-3101.

NOTE: Temporary Operation Permits CANNOT be issued on salvage vehicles.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk