How do I notify the Vehicle Services division if my address changes?

To change your address on title and registration records, contact the county clerk's office in the county where you live.

Please note: You must notify the county clerk of all vehicles registered in your name for the address change to go into effect. Renewal notices are not forwarded; failure to update your address means any renewal notice will not be delivered.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk