How do I request an extension of time to file the Hall income tax return?

You may request the extension by:

  • Submitting a request using the Hall income tax website
  • Filing an INC 251 through an approved software vendor
  • Printing a paper INC 251 and mailing it to the department  

A payment is not required, but interest will accrue on any unpaid tax due beginning on the due date of the return.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk