Intrastate Authority allows for-hire motor carriers and private towing and wrecker services to use any of the public highways of Tennessee for the transportation of persons or property, or both, in intrastate commerce.
What is Intrastate Authority?
- How do I apply for Intrastate Authority?
- Can IRP registrations be processed through the mail or electronically?
- What date does an entity formed outside of Tennessee first become subject to the franchise and excise tax?
- What is the due date for calendar year 2016 returns (certain business tax returns, franchise and excise tax returns and Hall income tax returns)?
- What Motor Carrier functions can I do online through TNTAP?