I have lost my truck plate and/or decal, what do I need to do?

Submit an International Registration Plan Schedule C.  You may also key the information in yourself, if you are set up to file electronically.

Submit a Power of Attorney (form attached below), if someone other than a representative of the company completes the application, along with a copy of the cab card or an affidavit for a lost cab card.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk