Where do I go to do a vehicle title and registration transaction?

Title and registration transactions should be taken to your local county clerk

For additional assistance, visit the Vehicle Services Title and Registration section of the Department of Revenue's website.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk