Can I provide a certificate of deposit (CD) for a bonded account?

The Department will accept certificates of deposit (CDs) for a bond requirement. CDs cannot be submitted electronically and must be presented in person or mailed to the address below:

Andrew Jackson State Office Building
500 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37242

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk