I received a letter stating that my bond amount is insufficient. How do I provide a cash bond to the Department?

Cash bond must be cash or cashier’s check. Personal checks cannot be accepted as cash bonds. If you wish to provide a cash bond for your account, it must be submitted in person to one of the office locations listed below:

1301 Riverfront Parkway, Suite 203 
Chattanooga, TN 37401

Lowell Thomas State Office Building
225 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr., Suite 340 
Jackson, TN 38301

204 High Point Dr.
Johnson City, TN 37601

7175 Strawberry Plains Pike, Suite 209
Knoxville, TN 37914

3150 Appling Rd.
Bartlett, TN 38133

Andrew Jackson State Office Building
500 Deaderick St.
Nashville, TN 37242

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk