I received a letter stating that my bond amount has increased or decreased, but I have multiple bonds on file. Which of my bonds should be updated?

If your business is required to have a bond on file, the Department now allows consolidated bonds. This means that if you have more than one location, you may choose to provide one bond in the required amount to cover all bond requirements rather than having separate bonds for each individual location.                  

If you currently have multiple bonds on file with the Department and have received a notice that your bond should be increased or decreased, you may choose which existing bond you would like to increase or decrease. You may also choose to cancel the bonds on file and replace them with one bond for the total required amount.

If you have questions about your bond, please contact the Miscellaneous Tax Unit at (615) 253-0680.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk