I received a final demand for payment, but I cannot afford to pay the balance by the deadline given on the notice. Can I request a payment plan?

You may request a payment plan for outstanding tax liability for sales and use tax, liquor-by-the-drink tax and/or the professional privilege tax by logging into your TNTAP account at https://tntap.tn.gov/eservices/. Click here for instructions for requesting a payment plan. For outstanding liabilities on any other tax type, you may click here to obtain instructions and a payment agreement application.


Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk