Saved requests can be accessed multiple ways in TNTAP. Below are instructions that describe each.
Retrieve from the TNTAP logon page
This is only to retrieve a request that was saved without logging into TNTAP. You MUST have the confirmation code that was emailed to you at the time you saved the request as a draft.
- In the “Additional Services” section, select the “Retrieve a Saved Submission” hyperlink.
- Enter your email and the confirmation code you received. Then select the “Search” button.
- In the “I Want To” section, select the “Edit Submission” hyperlink.
Retrieve after logging into TNTAP
- Log into TNTAP.
- You can access your saved request by selecting the “Draft Submission” hyperlink in the “Alerts” section, and then selecting the title hyperlink of your request.
- You can also access your saved request by selecting the “Submissions” Tab, and then in the “Draft Submissions” Tab, select the hyperlink for the saved request.
- In the “I Want To” section, select the “Edit Submission” hyperlink to access your saved request.