I want to set up a payment plan, but it keeps getting rejected. Why?

You must file all returns prior to entering a payment plan and ensure that your liquor-by-the-drink price schedule has been updated within the past 12 months.  If you have had two previous payment plans terminated, filed bankruptcy, or a levy has been issued, you should contact the IPA Unit at (615) 741-4200 to enter an agreement.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk