Can I get an extension to file my Tennessee tax return if I am located in an area affected by a natural disaster, such as hurricanes Harvey or Irma?

Yes.  Tennessee law allows the Department of Revenue to grant Tennessee tax return filing extensions to taxpayers located in federally declared natural disaster areas.  The Department will examine each request on a case-by-case basis.  For more information, see Important Notice 17-19.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk