How do I make an offer in compromise?

To make an offer in compromise, you must completely fill out the Offer in Compromise Application.  The application can be found on the department's website in the Tax Delinquencies section.

Before an application will be considered, all required supporting documentation must be provided to the Department.

If the taxpayer has made a good faith effort to fill out the application in full and provide all required documentation, the Department will contact the taxpayer with a list of any missing items and allow the taxpayer a reasonable amount of time to provide them.

Not finding answers? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk